May 1, 2010

GA Bulldog




After my husband, Bruce, helped judge the Best Dressed Pirate Contest, adult and children, today, at our annual Shrimp Festival, we were invited aboard the Georgia Bulldog, the University of Georgia's research ship for the fishing and shrimping industry. If that's not enough, they were serving a Low Country Boil comprised of shrimp, sausage, potatoes, corn, and onions, cooked and served in an old bathtub aboard ship. For a city girl from Erie, Pennsylvania, what an experience!

Photos: Left - Jane Marie at the stern near the anchor. Right- Jane Marie with nets near the bow. Bottom- Bruce about to down a shrimp. Yummo!

Hugs,

Jane Marie

PS Note my sweatshirt. It says: Careful or you'll end up in my novel. It was a gift from my brother, Bob, and I love it. It always generates lots of questions from folks. Naturally, I supply the answers with my accompanying business card featuring my Goodbye Lie cover. Thanks, Bob!

1 comment: