March 13, 2011

New Friends

This greeting card I made reminds me how we
may come from all over the world, but we meet
near the crystal blue waters
 surrounding Amelia Island, Florida and
our Goodbye Lie World. 
No pics this time of my new friends I met at today's book signing, but I wanted to say hi to those whose names I remember. Hello Minnie, Jason, Diane, Linda, Mary Jane, Kathy, Pat, Linda, Joie, Lea and Annie. I forgot lots of names but as you get to know me, know I am the founding member of the 3 Second Memory Club. No rules, no meetings, and no dues. And every time I meet you, I'll ask if you want to join the club. If you say, "You already asked me," then sorry. You're over qualified because you remembered. Names aside, thank you to everyone and welcome to our Goodbye Lie World where Love, Lace and Laughter Reign!

No comments:

Post a Comment