May 14, 2011

Techno Difficulties

Note worn spot on left button
 of my lapatop!
 It proves I'm working on Mark of a Man, novel #3!
Doy. It's me. It's my fault. Operator error and all, you know. So here I am trying to add new and wonderful content to this fun and fruitful blog when it beeps at me.  I'm not talking your sweet little beep. I'm talking an shocking and annoying BEEP. And it happens when I'm trying to add a new gadget.  It's as if the blog is trying to catch up with itself. Sometimes it goes away if I wait and sometimes I have to sign out and get back in and sometimes it's gone and sometimes it's still there. Seems I can type on the blog and that's not an issue.  It's only when I want to add a new gadget. Grrrr.  Hey, it could be worse. It could be raining. (That's not mine. Remember Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein? "You get the bags."  "I'll take the blonde. You take the brunette." Too cute!) (Now when did I put on my rose colored glasses? No matter. I like it better this way.) Say, maybe I can get past the irritation of the beeps, I can tap on the key producing the beep and play accompaniment to the cat squalling. The ideas never stop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment