November 29, 2014

New Holiday Friends

Betsy, Jane Marie and Karen
I often post pictures of some of the new people I meet at book signings.  We have a common interest, historic romance/suspense novels.  After giggling with them and chatting up a storm, the time comes to part and as a remembrance, we take photos to share. 

This was Black Friday in downtown Fernandina on Amelia Island's historic Centre Street.  Since lots of action in my Amelia Island's Goodbye Lie Trilogy takes place on Centre, I love pointing here and teasing them there.  It's exciting for me and seems so for them, too .

From the heavy coats and scarves we're wearing, plus the Santa hat atop my head, you can see the weather fits the season.  Oh, and I'm wearing pajamas since it has become an island tradition on Black Friday that everyone is to come downtown from 8:00 to 11:00 am in their jammies.  If it's silly and fun, you know me, I'm there!

Thank you to Betsy and Karen from The Villages in central Florida.  Hope to hear from you once you've read The Goodbye Lie and Amelia Island's Velvet Undertow.  Stay tuned for Amelia Island's Mark of a Man.  It's right around the corner...



No comments:

Post a Comment