February 23, 2015

National Dog Biscuit Day

Abby, our singing  Chihuahua and spokesdog for Gracious Jane Marie, our parent company, advises today MIGHT be National Dog Biscuit Day. She is at work composing a theme song for this glorious occasion and appears very busy. Well,  busy that is until it is time to take another break, where I find her in the kitchen replacing the lid on the doggie treat jar. She assures me that opening and closing said jar is good for her paw dexterity. Having  no paws myself, who am I to doubt her?

PS Abby wanted me to mention she makes a cameo appearance  in my Amelia Island's Mark of a Man. She hopes to someday star on her own novel or at least a short story like our Martha Bear, our spokesbear. (Stay tuned for Martha Bear stories. She is in each book in Amelia Island's Goodbye Lie Trilogy! Gotta keep it all in the family.)

No comments:

Post a Comment