August 21, 2017

2017 Solar Eclipse in OK

     Today, a solar eclipse crossed the United States from our west to east coasts.  Here on Amelia Island, Florida, I had my homemade shoebox viewer and protective eye wear at the ready.  Sadly, our skies were cloud ridden.  While clouds can be wonderful in an historical romance novel like The Goodbye Lie,
... lovers lay under a coverlet of clouds studded by stars... or something much like that, I remember writing, clouds and eclipses don't mix. So I have no photos for you, but -
     My sister, Nancy Kamp from Oklahoma, shot this image above.  Her sun was bright as its rays made their way through a tree, leaving crescent  moons all over the driveway.  Her doggie is witness to this unique event. 
     Thank you, Nancy, for sharing.


#2017Eclipse, #Oklahoma, #GoodbyeLie, #doggie, #crescentmoon,

No comments:

Post a Comment