September 4, 2017

From the Author of The Goodbye Lie Series

I now understand the definition of a labor of love. 

Discover-ing the personal-ities of the Irish Dunnigan family, the players in my Goodbye Lie series set on historic Amelia Island, Florida, has been all-enveloping.  As I walk the beach, with the Atlantic Ocean's cool waters washing over my feet, Breelan and Carolina and Pat and Marie, the siblings featured in the novels, whisper their secrets in the passing sea breeze. I can't help but listen as they tell their stories.  Sometimes they call me out for sharing too many of their personal details, but then understand the necessity of it.  Without those details, they would hold far less interest for me or my readers.  Their actions and reactions, their deeds and misdeeds are the result of deep and sometimes dark developments in their lives. I am fascinated, intrigued and just plain curious as to where their whispers will lead me, and in turn, the reader. Please join our band of beloved friends, the Dunnigans of Amelia Island. 
                                    - Jane Marie Malcolm  


#Fernandina, #Fernadinabook, #AmeliaIslandbook, #AmeliaIsland, #Irishdrama, #Irishfamily, #romance, #historical, #smalltown, #mystery, #passion, #comic, #island, #Floridanovel

No comments:

Post a Comment