April 19, 2011

No Service

Five days without blogging, Facebooking, emailing, tweeting, surfing, researching, etc., etc., etc., was extremely frustrating. The explanation I got was a "network outage." So fix it faster, would ja? This forced me to do the unenjoyable - clean the house - which, as *Martha Bear® says, is a better thing since family is coming for Easter.

So, should I be grateful  I was forced to clean? No. I can't go that far but because I couldn't share my witties with you for such a long of period, it caused a backlog of  my ideas for more blogs. And aren't you happy about that?  I'll bet you are. 

Hugs and Blisses! 

*Martha Bear® is the spokedbear for our free online Rascally Readers program for fun and funny family reading at www.MarthaBear.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment