May 7, 2014

Ask Jane Marie- What's Up with the Name?

How observant are readers of my Goodbye Lie series set on Amelia Island? Very, because I am often asked why my name on the cover of The Goodbye Lie is Jane Marie and on the cover of Amelia Island's Velvet Undertow, it is  Jane Marie Malcolm. Originally, my pen name was to be Jane Marie, which is my real name. My daughter, Barbra, thought it sounded more romantic for a writer, and suggested I leave off my last name.  All was well until Amazon.com added my last name.  I thought it best to avoid confusion so I now use my full handle going forward. 


   My sister, Nancy Kamp, gave me that gracious description, a thing toward which everyone should strive, but I am certainly not to that point. Bottom line, no matter what you call me, I hope you will join our Victorian world where love, lace and teddy bears reign, here on this blog.

 

Recipe reprinted from www.GraciousJaneMarie.com