November 6, 2014

Making the Mark- Mark of a Man

working cover of Mark of a Man
I was checking for typos, I'm always checking for typos, this time with regard to you, you are and you're.  Then I thought how the words following you're, scattered throughout Amelia Island's Mark of a Man, my next historical romance novel, might offer a hint about the storyline.  Have a look below and let your imagination go. Then when you read the soon to be released book, see if you came close to the actual plot.  But remember, I like to surprise folks ...
 
you’re going to bed ...
you’re plug ugly ...
you’re a dickens ...
you’re strong enough ...
you’re no threat ...
you’re a good, no …
you’re too …
you’re afraid …
you’re telling the town …
you’re making it sound …
you’re better than …
you’re already halfway to …
you’re a lot crazier …
you’re a nasty boil on …
 

No comments:

Post a Comment