April 28, 2017

New Friends

Meet my new friend, Samiksha Bose from St. Augstine, Florida.  She is originally from India and we got to chatting, along with her lovely daughter.  If you know me, I'm the Question Meister. So, I asked all about her native land and customs.

After we parted,  I wondered why she would have an interest in my Goodbye Lie series.  Then, I realized how she very well could be curious about the late 1800s on Amelia Island, Florida, the same way I am curious about her world.  Good thing my stories are historically correct, to the best of my  research, particularly at our Amelia Island Museum of History. 

P.S. Don't take my glum expression in the photo above at face value. Clearly, I am thinking very heavy-duty thoughts.

#deepthoughts, #India, #custom, #novels, #drama, #AmeliaIsland, #tasteful, #friend

No comments:

Post a Comment