May 7, 2019

We Have a Winner!

     Lookie here!  I won the monthly drawing for this huge and heavy basket of goodies from our local and completely wonderful Nassau Health Foods Organic Market and Mustard Seed Cafe!  It is located at 833 T.J. Courson Road, just in front of our island Walmart  in Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island, Florida. 
     The following description is taken from their pamphlet/menu: Filled  with natural and organic groceries, dairy and frozen items, Nassau Health Foods has a large selection of national brand nutritional supplements and herbal remedies. 
     If you're in the area, stop by to say hi, browse the place or have a bite of breakfast or lunch in their cafe for conscious eating. Call them for details at 904 277-3158 or visit Nassau Health Foods website.
     And THANK YOU for my basket!  Can't wait to dig in! (If I'm not sure what any item is, I will give it to my daughter, Barbra.  She speaks health food.)

No comments:

Post a Comment