February 20, 2018

Polka Dots and Bows - Goodbye Lie Diaries - Marie

Late 1880s
Fernandina, a small city on Amelia Island, Florida

     Marie writes:  I adore the polka dot pattern. I wear my blue polka dotted blouse with mama's pearl necklace for special occasions and I feel wonderful doing so.
fair-haired
Marie Dunnigan
     I mentioned this to Jane Marie and she told me she would make a fashionable picture with polka dots of some sort for an entry in this blog.
     As I admire the photograph above, it appears she has tied her pretty pink scarf about her neck several times and knotted it in front.  Oh, and her broach is so lovely. It must be a family heirloom.  I will have to ask her.
     Anyone reading this diary entry, do consider the addition of some or many polka dots into your wardrobe. I do believe they will forever be a popular style.   

Marie Dunnigan is a featured player in Amelia Island's Mark of a Man set in Fernandina, a small city on the island in north Florida.  Marie is boy crazy and stubborn and her tale makes for much drama, mystery, romance and many surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment