March 31, 2016

NEW GALLERY PAGE

Dear Readers, aka Friends,


I've added a new page of photos to my blog called GALLERY. Click on the word GALLERY among all the page tabs, located just above and to the left of the date shown on this post. GALLERY is beside the CONTACT page.  I thought it would be interesting to me, and perhaps you, to see some of the activities writing has brought into my life.  You will find me with many new friends I've made as I've done book signings over time.  You'll also see pictures of my handcrafted wares  available only at craft/art shows, along with my novels.



If you ever wonder why I don't produce more books quickly, you'll see some of what I'm up to when I'm not writing. Please know that besides this blog, a pleasant time-stealer for me, and painting small objects like my Secret Pebbles, among other things, my first love it writing.  Stay tuned for the next book.  I won't say when it will be out.  I will tell you to visit this blog often and look for the latest Goodbye Lie Diary entries by Peeper or Aunt Noreen or Breelan, etc.  Along with their help, we'll keep you up to date ...


Meanwhile, take a look at what goes on this side of the keyboard!

Jane Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment