October 13, 2013

Behind the Scenes

After a constructive talk with my always honest brother, Bob, I have spent several hours trying to improve the look of this blog. From making the too light print and links darker, to removing too many hyphens and keeping the headings in the different blocks in the right column consistent, I have spent the last couple hours, working on these issues.  While I had no difficulty changing the background and making it fun Fall colors a few weeks back, I am having little luck saving any of my changes. I have signed out and signed back in again.  I have repeated the process with which I've had success in the past. Not today.  So, my dear friends, if a link is not as bright or the font not large enough to easily read, I'm sorry. Stick with me as I continue to remedy these issues.  So long as we can keep in touch with Breelan and Peeper and the rest of everybody's favorite characters in our Goodbye Lie series and I tell on myself with my Lucy moments, we're good.  Just remember, there's is only one being who is perfect and I ain't Him.  :-)