April 2, 2019

Hands of Love plus Goodbye Lie Diaries-Entries by "The Girls"


Present Day
Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island, Florida

     To me, this is a perfect picture of love.  It came about when I saw my Bruce's hand print on our blanket where he had straightened the bed covers, smoothing the wrinkles in the nap. Like a refreshable Etch A Sketch, our granddaughter, Ava, and I have drawn pictures in this same nap, at our annual Grammy Camp. And so it came to me to place my hand on this most impressionable blanket, along side that of my dear husband's.  I had to photograph the result and share with you other romantics out there.  💑  Jane Marie


****************************
*The Goodbye Lie Diaries

Late 1880s
Fernandina on Amelia Island, Florida

Breelan
Breelan writes - At the sight of this powerful image, romance with the man I love fills my entire being.



Carolena


Carolena - To discover his hand print and then compliment it with your own, tells a story of love for a lifetime. 


Marie




Marie - Ahh ...  I want a good man of my own ...




****************************

     The Goodbye Lie Diaries on this blog are written by the  The Goodbye Lie series characters, themselves, and what characters they are! Set in the late 1880s on Amelia Island in north Florida, these girls are siblings in the Irish Dunnigan family. Each sister has a distinct personality and look and each has a novel telling her own story as part of the series.  Read the tales of the Dunnigan girls as follows: 

Breelan- The Goodbye Lie
Carolena - Amelia Island's Velvet Undertow
Marie - Amelia Island's Mark of a Man
             (brother Pat shares this novel)

   The Dunnigans welcome you to their family. Hang on tightly! There's a whole lot of bouncin' goin' on!
                        -Jane Marie Malcolm (author and close friend to the Dunnigan clan)


No comments:

Post a Comment