April 14, 2019

A Major Award from Peeper!



Fernandina on Amelia Island, Florida, a sittin' on the Atlantic Ocean, USA

Late 1880s
     Grandmother Peeper writes:  I am Peeper Clegg. I am one a the favorite stars a readers a Jane Marie Malcolm's old- timey, ta her, Goodbye Lie books.(Jane Marie calls 'em novels in a series.)  They are writ about where I live now and where she lives in the future, the 21st century, sakes alive!  
     So, I must be truthful, here. 'Twas Jane Marie who begun the 3 Second Memory Club 'cause she's always sayin' how she don't recall nothing.  That ain't entirely a fact.  She remembers enough ta write good books.  I'm certain sure she cain't never forget my glorious and very interestin' ways, so that helps her fill up her pages.  
     Anyhow, she told me ta tell folks ta click right where it says Join 3 Second Memory Club  ta find out all about the club, but here is a sample: There are no applications, no rules, no meetings, no dues, just a kindred of like-minded souls with great long term memories and next to zero short term memories. Warning! If you remember the name of the club,  you’re over qualified but you can still read Jane Marie's blogs and books until you lose your memory.  
     Since Jane Marie is oft times busy writin' her next book in the series, she's acallin' it Sand and Sin, and makin' her recipes, many a them she gets from me, I  gave her the guilts by telling her she was lettin' folks down fur not havin' a official proof a membership to the 3 Second Memory Club.  So, whilst the peach cobbler was a-coolin', she slowed down and created her own certificate and had me ta sign it. My friends want ta be members and are askin' for somethin' ta frame and hang on their wall. Once again, ol' JMM came through fur us.  She said ta copy, paste and print the picture below then fill in your own name. Spread the word cause there are lots of us forgetters out there in this century and in Jane Marie's time, too. 
     Now where did I put my sewin' basket?   



No comments:

Post a Comment