April 18, 2012

Another Lucy Moment- You Might, Too

If I would only stop telling on myself, you'd never know.  This one, however, is a good one.  Okay, we were at the store, looking for a new laptop for me.  Mine is years old and so well used, as you might imagine, there is a worn spot on my enter key and I've had to replace the electric cord twice. ( Once the cord was caught in the footrest of the easy chair and I cut it in two when I closed it. Beware!)  As I surveyed all the possibilities of the different computers, I asked the young salesman who was assisting me, "Is that DY brand good?  I've never heard of it."  He stared at me like I had noodles for hair.  It was then I realized I was looking at this particular laptop upside down.  It wasn't DY.  It was HP!  Now I asked you, does it not look like DY to you, too?  Thank you.  I rest my case- silly as it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment