July 31, 2014

Editor Says

My Amelia Island's Mark of a Man is in the final phase, with
Amelia Island's Mark of a Man
working cover
the editor.   An editor is necessary to catch typos, loose ends, consistency. The author just can't because his/her brain fills in how the copy should be, thereby, missing those typos, etc.


I'm getting excited.  I hope the editorial comments I'll pepper throughout this blog will get you excited, too, because the more readers who join us, the more feedback we get and the more fun it all will be. I just love hearing different takes on the characters, the storyline, the whole feel of a novel.  

Here is one quote from my editor: "This is the most romantic line I have ever read, so put it on the back cover with the rest of the blurb."  Time past, she longed to live solely from the air of his lungs for it would mean they were completely dependent upon one another.

Stay tuned, dear readers. Amelia Island's Mark of a Man is just off shore and will be landing soon in book stores and book sources everywhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment