August 13, 2015

Book Lover Gift Ideas

I love clever. I was signing books for the Book Loft, the local book store in our historic district on Centre Street, in Fernandina on Amelia Island, Florida, when I spied a girl wearing this gem of a tee-shirt.  You know me.  I might, will and do ask anybody just about anything. (Remember, they call me the Question Meister.) In this case, I asked if I could snap a picture of her shirt, so I could share it with you. Obviously, she was sweet enough to allow the intrusion. Her permission kept me from doing it anyway, thus preventing my stay in the slammer on assault charges of some sort.  Do you see the lengths to which I'll go for my readers?

Oh, I searched online and found several different images bearing this phrase.  If you're like me and love books, get one for yourself or a friend who likes to read. Perhaps there is a pillow or throw out there, too, for the college student, graduate, librarian or teacher.  Hey, you can make your own framed cross-stitch piece.  You can decorate a cake for a reader!  You get the idea. These are fun gifts for us literary-types! 

PS  If anyone knows who came up with this phrase, Read 'em and Reap, please let me know so I can credit them.