August 15, 2016

Failure Highway

Some folk say I need to be smarter.
I have tried all I know how to do. 
The path to success is challenging.
The easy roads are few.

To fail is certainly needed.
Yes, it certainly takes its toll.
For Failure is the name of the highway,
That will take you to your goal.

Fear not the failures in life, you see,
They are the path to success.
No creature on Earth has done better.
None has avoided the stress.

So when you encounter failure,
Do not dismay or groan.
It's only another required step.
Treat it as a welcome step-stone.
                                    by Chuck Hall

I read this poem by my friend Chuck Hall and asked him if I could put it on the blog.  The message in it is so encouraging and says it all.

Chuck is a website designer and owner of
Websitesbychuck.com and one heck of a banjo player.