March 25, 2020

A Little More of the Irish with Orchid and Goodbye Lie Diaries - Michael


     I embroidered this Irish Blessing many moons ago. I was given the lovely orchid recently and set it on our antique Victrola (a hand wound record player).  My eye caught the combination of the Irish and the pale yellow flowers and I snapped a photo. Too pretty not to share.  - Jane Marie, present day


********

The Goodbye Lie Diaries

Late 1880s
Fernandina on Amelia Island


 Michael
 Dunnigan
*Michael Dunnigan writes: I highly approve of the blessing and the pretty flowers.  You know, me mother told me they don't know for certain, but some say this prayer was written by St. Patrick, Himself. I like to think so.

*Michael is patriach to the Dunnigans in Fernandina on Amelia Island, Florida. His moments in life run from beloved father and husband to cantankerous and shock-inducing male in The Goodbye Lie series.

No comments:

Post a Comment