September 6, 2011

Goodbye Lie Diaries - Miss Ella's Double Splendor

Link to the Past... 

1880s  September
Fernandina, Florida  

Miss Ella

Miss Ella writes:

My husband, Michael Dunnigan, got us all out of bed this morning to see not one but two rainbows. Magnificent. And they were not out over the Atlantic as usual.  They were sitting over our little town of Fernandina.  I wish I could share them with everyone.

***

2011 September
Fernandina, Florida

Jane Marie writes:

As happenstance would have it, Miss Ella, the weather conditions on this September morning of the 21st century were the very same as they were on your 19th century September morn. My husband, Bruce, got me out of bed, too, and there were the rainbows.   You said you wished you could share them with everyone. Let me do it for you with the photographs I took.  Enjoy!




***

1880s September

Fernandina, Florida

Miss Ella writes:

My stars! To be able to see a fleeting thing of beauty then keep it with you like this forever--I thank you, Jane Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment