March 7, 2013

Y & R Fans

I confess I have been watching The Young and the Restless since it stated, so that makes me a loyal fan.  I thought all the other die hard fans out there might not have a chance to see the wedding invitation Nicki and Victor sent to guests.  They showed a quick shot of it and I was unable to read it until I went back and paused the frame.  Here is what it said, in ALL CAPS and with their spacing.

MRS. NICOLE NEWMAN
AND
MR. VICTOR NEWMAN

REQUEST THE PLEASURE OF YOUR COMPANY
AT THEIR WEDDING

SATURDAY, THE NINTH OF MARCH
THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND THRITEEN
AT HALF AFTER SIX O'CLOCK

NEWMAN RANCH
421 LARKSPUR TRAIL
GENOA CITY, WISCONSIN 53147

RECEPTION TO FOLLOW

Will you be there?  I sure will, if only to see what wedding gown Nicki will be wearing this go around with Victor!

But wait, Nikki just fainted!  Will the wedding be postponed?

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

Yes, they postponed the wedding, but we got to see the invite all their guests got.  Just one more service provided by your ever-gracious and very wacked Jane Marie.

Hugs and blisses!