March 2, 2017

My Latest Vice #chocolatelover

This is the ditty swirling about in my head.  I invite you to sing along to the tune of The Farmer in the Dell.

I have a brand new vice.
I think it's very nice.
Although it's not too good for me,
I want to do it twice.

Now picture me with it.
A lot or just a bit.
I can pig out, without a doubt.
I'll not get sick a whit!

It's chocolate, so you see,
This is my fervent plea.
I'll give to you the recipe,
But drop down on one knee. 

Chocolate Vice Recipe:

One box of #brownie mix on sale (BOGO is best.)
Water to taste
One Fork

In a small glass of your choosing, keeping in mind a fancy champagne or wine goblet will make the tasting even more festive, pour at least a 1/4 cup of dry brownie mix into the glass.  Dribble a slight amount of water on top and stir with the fork.  Repeat and repeat and repeat ...

Oh, I just realized I'm saving money, too, by making this chocolate recipe!  To that end, here are some new lyrics to my ditty:

I have a brand new tip.
You'll thank me quite a bit.
No oven heat or eggs or oil,
Just happiness to the lip! 

See, I told you it's fun in my world.

                                                   -Jane Marie