February 22, 2020

The Goodbye Lie Diaries - Aunt Noreen

Late 1800s
Aunt Noreen
Fernandina on Amelia Island, Florida

Aunt Noreen writes:
     You know how I dislike complainers, so this is merely an observation. Why is it whenever that brother of mine offers me his homemade blackberry wine, and I ask for a small sipping glass, he gives me a large footed goblet, filled to nearly overflowing? Clabe says Michael is only being generous, but I think he is doing this deliberately. Perhaps he wants folks to think I am either a glutton or an alcoholic.  Well, everyone knows to waste anything is a sin. Therefore, I am forced to drain the glass. At least, the wine is quite tasty.  I dare not tell Michael this for fear he might get the big head. In any event, he was always a bratty brother. Yes, it must be deliberate.
***
The Goodbye Lie Diaries Explained:

Herein are the personal words from the players in my historic romance series, The Goodbye Lie, set in the late 1800s on Amelia Island, Florida.  These diaries were created because friends of the novels and E-books often contact me saying they want to know more about the day-to-day goings-on of their beloved characters, as they read or finish reading the books.

What becomes of Breelan, the reporter, her parents, Michael and Miss Ella Dunnigan, of Waite, captain of the Gentle Comfort of the Aqua Verdi Passenger Line,  Aunt Noreen, everyone's less than favorite relative and elixir-fixer Grandmother Peeper? 

If you've not yet met these most interesting folks, enter their world to read about their suspenseful adventures and heart-laden loves in The Goodbye Lie, Amelia Island's Velvet Undertow and Amelia Island's Mark of a Man.  -jmm


           Get E-books and Paperbacks
                              HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment