February 3, 2020

Garlic Bread Pizza

     Here is an easy way to give your homemade  pizza extra oomph. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it. Served at a potluck luncheon, sadly, I don't know who made it, but thank you.  The garlic/butter bread makes it special. This is my version.

You'll need:

Frozen garlic bread sliced in single servings
Pizza sauce  (I like Ragu brand.)
Pizza cheese: Mozzarella, Provolone, Parmesan, (your choice)
Pepperoni (I used reduced fat)
Other toppings are optional such as black olives, mushrooms, green onions, ham, sausage, etc

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.  Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and assemble your individual pizzas.  Bake for 8 or so minutes to make certain the frozen garlic bread is heated through and the cheese is melted. Figure at least two pieces per serving.

Enjoy,

Jane Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment